What is the Judy Center?
Our mission is to assist families in Somerset County, ensuring that all children in our community enter school with the skills they need for lifelong learning and success.
The Judy Center Early Learning Hub is a collaboration of local community organizations providing support and resources for young children and their families.
The Judy Center works with a variety of partners to offer the following services:
- Playgroups, playdates, and story time for children from birth – 4 years
- Fun family involvement activities
- Assistance to families to find quality child care
- Summer school and wrap around child care resources
- Resources and classes for parents, child care providers, and teachers
- Assistance for families in need of community resources (food, clothing, diapers, health, education)
- Raising a Reader book program
- GED/Adult Education referrals and child care
- Car Seat Assistance program
SCPS Central Office (JC Coordinator):
410-651-1616 ex: 10255 or 10258
One hub, two locations.
Princess Anne Office (Main)
Princess Anne Elementary School
11576 Lankford Street
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Woodson Elementary School
281 Woodson School Road
Crisfield, MD 21817
Meet the Staff
Judy Center Coordinator
Home and School Connections Specialist
Family Services Coordinator, Princess Anne
Family Services Coordinator, Crisfield
Michelle Lidinsky Administrative Assistant